Date: Thursday May 12, 2016
Time: 6:00 pm to 7:15 pm
Location: 48 Mount Vernon St.2nd floor, Winchester, MA 01890
If you are experiencing back pain or have a history of back problems and are interested in living a healthier life, join us to learn how to;
- Improve your ability to be more active again
- Prevent flare ups
- Retrun to activities you enjoy without experiencing back pain
- Keep your back pain from getting worse
- Improve your flexibility with a few simple exercises
- Improve your health through behavioral modification
- Take small action steps towards the betterment of your health
Speakers: Dr. Fay Maneii and Melissa Milling
Dr. Maneii is a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy and a Board-Certified Allied Health Professional, with over 15 years of clinical experience in adult orthopedics, working primarily with back pain patients. She is the owner of Boston Back Rehab Center at 48 Mount Vernon St. in Winchester, MA.
Melissa Milling is a Certified Health Coach and Pilates Instructor with over 10 years experience as a Pilates instructor and over 5 years as a Health Coach. Melissa has extensive experience working with clients who have been injured and specializes in low back rehabilitation. She also specializes in weight loss and behavior changes that lead to healthier eating habits and life style.