How is Boston Back Rehab Center Different?
- Our approach is integrative. We help our patients sustain their rehab gains and achieve a higher level of fitness and independence, using innovative, research-based rehabilitation, Pilates and Yoga exercise classes, and Health Coaching.
- Our practice offers Yoga and Pilates designed specifically for people with back pain. Our Yoga and Pilates classes are carefully designed by experienced physical therapists and Pilates instructors. In contrast with many conventional Yoga and Pilates classes or gym-based exercise programs offered in the area, our classes are designed with the goal of reducing back pain, not in provoking it.
- Our clinical provider has over 15 yrs. of experience in treating back pain. She has specialized in treating back pain as an integral member of several prestigious health care organizations
- Our Health Coach has over 5 yrs. of experience. She is certified and experienced and assists patients with their eating habits and behaviors so that patients achieve healthier and happier lifestyles.
- Our focus is only on treating back pain. This allows us to be fully focused on the needs of this patient population
Our practice is research-based, so that we may provide the most innovative, effective and proven clinical approaches, helping our patients improve as expediently and safely as possible. We strive to achieve each patient’s unique goals, by formulating an individualized treatment plan that is designed to maximize daily functioning and quality of life. Our goal is to help our patients sustain the gains they achieve in rehab and advance beyond basic home exercise programs, in order to prevent the recurrence of back pain. Above all, we equip our patients with the tools they need to put healthier lifestyle methods into practice and make lifelong changes.